juin 22, 2016

needlekeeper

and this is what I got today from Etsy shopping ...


When you embroider or quilt, putting your work aside and the needle is ...
 in your work, somewhere close to where you ended.

Instead of keeping my needle in my work, I'll keep it from now on my magnetic needle-keeper .


a very good idea, quiet beautiful motifs, hard to choose ...




Pendant mon voyage (&shopping) sur Etsy (très tentant à tous les coups) je suis tombée sur ces petits magnets qui vous gardent votre aiguille le temps de déposer votre quilt ou broderie. Je trouvais l'idée géniale pour garder son aiguille en toute beauté !

allez faire un tour, vous verrez, beaucoup à voir !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Un grand merci pour votre visite ~ Many thanks for your visit !!

Have a nice day